Lucia No3 Lucid Light Experiences, QI GONG Therapy & LIVE Energy Diagnostics
Contact us for availability & bookings
Visit our website for full details
Lucia No3, QiGong, QiGong therapy, TaiChi, Energy Diagnostics
Lucia No3 Lucid Light Experience
Lucid Light Experience Consciousness Expansion, Spiritual Awareness, 3rd Eye Activation, Experiencing beyond Time, Space & Physical reality – all can be effortlessly accessed with the assistance of Lucia 3, in a Lucid Light Experience.
Drs Proeckl & Winkler have created Lucia 3, a kinetic light device, enabling you to effortlessly achieve transformational experiences with all the Health & Relaxation side effects.
“The Lucid Light Experience creates a sense of deep relaxation, dissipating Time & Space, allowing the viewer to experience different dimensions of the self.”
The experience effortlessly produces:
- Quick & sustained deep Relaxation
- The feeling of being Outside One’s Body
- Spiritual or Transcendental experiences
- Being beyond Time & Space
- Enhanced Joy of Living
- Increased creativity
- Increases learning capacity and performance
- Increased intuition & more!
In clinical application the Lucia No3 has been shown to have a positive affect on depression, anxiety and mood with reduced anxiety, stress, fear and depression and aiding in restful sleep.
We have been providing Lucid Light Experience, Lucia No3 sessions since 2011 and are fully trained light attendants for the Lucia No3 and members of The Lucia No3 Academy.
A truly unique experience for each Consciousness Explorer – The experience is unique to you and no two sessions are the same.
Booking options: 60min (£40) sessions 90mins (£60)
Qi Gong therapy in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
For thousands of years Traditional Chinese Medicine has utilised QiGong therapy along with Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine to balance the flow of Qi or Energy throughout the JingLuo (Energy Meridians) & the ZangFu (Zang refers to the Energy of the Yin organs: Heart, Liver, Spleen, Lungs and Kidneys – Fu refers to the Energy of the Yang organs – Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Gall Bladder, Urinary Bladder, Stomach and SanJiao).
QiGong therapy techniques include:
- TuiNa – manipulations of the Acupuncture points & collaterals to stimulate Qi flow in the body
- WaiQi emission – Qi or Energy is directed into Acupuncture points & collaterals to stimulate Qi flow in the body
- QiGong – Qi or Energy exercises to assist in the stimulation of the Qi flow in the body
Restoring balance and harmony in the body’s Qi field assists the natural healing process of the human body to take place which is the holistic context of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
QiGong practitioner Shi XingFa is highly experienced and has been providing QiGong therapy in London, Ireland, Austria & Slovakia for over 10 years. He will be offering QiGong therapy sessions combined with bespoke QiGong training schedules.
QiGong therapy is beneficial for:
- Injury rehabilitation
- Various Health issues & concerns
- Restoring Energy
- Well Being & Vitality
QiGong therapy can be used in conjunction with Conventional Western Medicine to complement the body’s natural healing processes. The initial session will explore your medical history and full range of symptoms before the actual treatment.
Initial sessions are 90 minutes to include your 30 minute consultation (no extra charge).
Follow up treatments will then be advised dependant on each individual case.
Price: £60 – 60 minute session
LIVE Energy diagnostics
For thousands of years Traditional Chinese Medicine has utilised LIVE Energy Diagnostics – a skill in Acupuncture, QiGong therapy and Herbal Medicine to diagnose how to balance the flow of Qi/Vital Energy throughout the JingLuo (Energy Meridians) & the ZangFu (Zang refers to the Energy of the Yin organs: Heart, Liver, Spleen, Lungs and Kidneys – Fu refers to the Energy of the Yang organs – Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Gall Bladder, Urinary Bladder, Stomach and SanJiao).
Once the Qi/Vital Energy flow has been assessed techniques can then be used in therapy to balance the Qi/Vital Energy.
Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques include:
- Acupuncture – to stimulate/balance Qi flow in the body
- Herbal Medicine – to stimulate/balance Qi flow in the body
- TuiNa – manipulations of the Acupuncture points & collaterals to stimulate/balance Qi flow in the body
- WaiQi emission – Qi or Energy is directed into Acupuncture points & collaterals to stimulate/balance Qi flow in the body
- QiGong – Qi/Vital Energy exercises to assist in the stimulation/balance of the Qi flow in the body
Shi XingFa offers LIVE Energy Diagnostic consultations with follow up suggestions for Qi/Vital Energy balancing.
Traditional Chinese Medicine practices, such as QiGong, can be utilised for the following:
- Desire to feel more grounded in & connected to & through the physical body
- Emotional disharmony affecting thoughts, moods & actions
- Agitated or restless mind
- Physical injuries, aches & pains
- Post surgery or medical intervention rehabilitation
- Pre surgery or medical intervention strengthening
- Increased Qi/Energy flow through areas that feel blocked, stagnated or weaker than others
- Disharmony or lack of Balance in oneself
- For the sheer joy of experiencing more Qi/Energy flow through your Qi/Energy matrix and the associated awareness & experiences
Price: £50 – 60min sessions
From all the teachers, I would need
- Shi XingFa began training in 1992 with ShiFu Shi DeLon Ph.D, 31st generation ShaoLin Layman ShaoLin Temple, China; Professor at ShanDong University, China.
- In 2001 he was accepted as a ShaoLin Layman by the late ShaoLin Temple Abbott Shi SuXi at ShaoLin Temple, China.
- QI GONG & QI GONG therapy, TAI CHI – Shi XingFa has taught classes, workshops & retreats throughout the UK & internationally.
- 32nd generation ShaoLin Layman, ShaoLin Temple, China
- ShiFu Shi DeLon Ph D, 31st generation ShaoLin Layman ShaoLin Temple, China; Professor at ShanDong University, China
TAI CHI classes in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
Join us for our Tai Chi Classes at WOO taught by experienced Tai Chi & Qi Gong teacher Shi XingFa.
These classes give you the opportunity to learn Tai Chi theory and training – Open to all – Designed for Fun, Health & Wellbeing. The Tai Chi taught will encompass the many essential aspects of this flowing, dynamic meditation in motion.
Learn both the theory and the practice of WuJie & TaiChi, Full & Empty, Open & Closed. Understand and apply the Internal Skill or NeiGong of the “Heavenly Pillar” – the Spine.
Cultivate your Vital Energy or Qi as well as learn Standing Postures or Zhan Zhuang; Silk Reeling exercises; Stance work, and the Old Classic Tai Chi Quan form LaoJia.
The health benefits of Tai Chi include:
- Increased Qi -‘energy’- levels & circulation
- Strengthens circulatory and immune systems
- Stimulation of the Central Nervous System
- Development of internal ‘musculature’
- Improved flexibility & joint mobility
- Significantly improved balance and co-ordination
- Relaxation of both Physical & Mental tension