Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Vinyasa flow yoga is a very popular contemporary style of Yoga. It incorporates many different style of Yoga including Ashtanga & Power Yoga.
The flow element is named so because of the smooth way in which the Asanas (poses) link together in a sequence. The sequences will changes from class to class.
We aim to synchronize the breath with the movement which allows the practice to flow beautifully.
The practice can be open to all levels of ability, experience is not necessary however a reasonable level of fitness will help you along your journey to explore Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
- Yoga Intermediate – Parts 1 & 2 British School of Yoga (BSY Group) – Oct 2004
- Hatha Yoga Teaching Diploma – Level 3 BSY Group – April 2005
- Pilates Teaching Diploma – Level 3 BSY Group – August 2012
- Advanced Hatha Yoga Teaching Diploma – Level 4 BSY Group – May 2013
- Ashtanga Yoga – Sept 2017